Scottsdale and other towns across Arizona are putting proactive measures in place to quell the spread of COVID-19. Disruptions to school, work, and major public gatherings are already manifesting and it’s important to stay up to date on what’s happening in the Scottsdale, AZ community.

Stay up to date and informed with our resources: Breaking public health news, information on your local Arizona hospitals and healthcare facilities, information from the Arizona Public Health Department, and Twitter updates from Arizona government officials. Continue to visit our website for the latest updates.

Arizona COVID-19 Cases

Arizona New Coronavirus Cases:
Arizona Total Coronavirus Cases: 2,480,752
Arizona New Coronavirus Deaths:
Arizona Total Coronavirus Deaths: 33,538
U.S. New Coronavirus Cases: 1,648
U.S. Total Coronavirus Cases: 107,184,620
U.S. New Coronavirus Deaths: 8
U.S. Total Coronavirus Deaths: 1,166,662
Last updated June 10, 2023
Go to top

Coronavirus News for Scottsdale

At an Arizona senior living center, a resident killed another. How the system enables violence

Arizona assisted living facilities and nursing homes aren't required to track violent incidents among residents, leaving seniors vulnerable. More info »

Arizona Republic on MSN - 12/06/2023 08:09am

Arizona senior care centers face little accountability when residents, staff are sexually assaulted

What emerged from an Arizona Republic investigation was a clear picture of fractured oversight among those who are supposed to protect seniors. More info »

USA Today - 11/19/2023 09:00pm

Early care and education system underserving kids in Arizona, report says

Arizona contributed 7% of total ECE funding in the state whereas the other 93% came from federal funds and emergency COVID-19 relief funds in 2022 ... “One kid could walk into a program in Scottsdale ... More info »

KTAR News - 12/04/2023 03:34pm

The Arizona Republic's Super 10 girls high school soccer rankings, Dec. 6, 2023

The girls winter high school soccer season is underway. Here is the Arizona Republic's first ranking of the Top 10 teams in the state as of this week. More info »

Arizona Republic on MSN - 12/06/2023 09:47am

How do you feel your community is responding to the coronavirus crisis:

Go to top

Today's Top Deals Around Scottsdale

Get $20 off, this week only!

10653 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ
View Deal More CVS Deals

Patio Picks from $16

15355 N Northsight Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ
View Deal More Walmart Deals

Free Shipping on all orders of $89

15464 N.Frank Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ
View Deal More TJMaxx Deals

Spring Prep Event Up To 50% Off

15279 N Scottsdale Road Ste B105
Scottsdale, AZ
View Deal More Gap Deals

Sale Active Wear - Up to 50% Off!

15210 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 160
Scottsdale, AZ
View Deal More Athleta Deals

Up to 60% off storewide!

16251 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 8a
Scottsdale, AZ
View Deal More Old Navy Deals

New Markdowns on Thousands of Styles

7014 E Camelback Road Suite Anc 03 Scottsdale Fashion Center
Scottsdale, AZ
View Deal More DICK'S Deals